Who Is LA Glow Facial?
LA Glow Facial has been developed for one the aesthetic and beauty industry’s fastest growing treatments which is advanced facials.
Clients are now understanding more about skin health and wanting a facial that is clinically proven to work whilst at the same time giving that little touch of RELAXATION.
This is where the ‘Must Have’ LA Glow Facial fits into your aesthetic or beauty treatment menu.
It Truly is where SCIENCE MEETS SPA!
We have a training course for everyone, we cover in-depth theory, discussing the importance of relaxation during treatments and some techniques to offer this to clients, we then discuss the physiology of the skin, LA Glow skincare and the active ingredients within our range are discussed, plus the consultation and consent process and potential risks and complications associated with treatment.
Our focus is on the safe and effective treatment of the skin so adjunctive skincare and vital pre and post treatment advice is covered at length.
All our delegates gain practical experience in our exclusive protocols under full supervision of our expert trainers – who are all experienced aesthetic practitioners and aestheticians with a wealth of knowledge of the aesthetic beauty industry.
Why Train With US?
- Train in the ‘Must Have Facial of 2020’.
- Delegates are given in depth theory followed by practical session on course models to ensure they receive the best training experience.
- Training manuals, treatment protocol manuals, consent forms, skin assessment forms, client information leaflets, social media post treatment instagram boards are all given as part of your training.
- The Skin anatomy of the skin including the key skincare ingredients for skin health are covered in detail.
- Courses delivered by our highly experienced Nurses & Aesthetician tutors with a combined 25 years experience to share with our delegates.
- Training delivered by our tutors who also have their own clinics and salons – we know what clients want and how to market treatments to them.
- LA Glow Training Starter Kits included in most courses (ask on booking).
- 0% Interest free payment plans available.
- Train now pay later options.
- On-Going marketing materials provided – throughout the year, social media, in clinic marketing and the use of our treatment explainer videos,
- On-site parking at our training facilities.
- Our trainers can come to you.
- Ongoing support given.
- 1-1 sessions can be arranged on request.
- We will continue to help you develop your skills and continue to meet clients demands bringing new treatment protocols and products, continuing to make sure your facial stands out from the crowd.
- Our courses are fully endorsed by hamilton fraser, insync and towergate
- Lifetime supply of marketing materials for different seasons of the year
- Personalised marketing – clinic logos added to marketing – on request
- Instagram & Facebook images
- Skincare information posters – in clinic use & social media use
- Treatment information posters – in clinic use & social media use
- Explainer videos for clients for social media
- Social Media – post treatment boards
- Skin – consultation assessments for skincare cards
- Skin ritual cards to help recommend the correct skin care plan
- In clinic pull up banners – available on request
- In clinic product display stands – available on request